Friday 22 June 2012

Day 38 (June 21 2012)

Good morning! Sorry for the delay post. Yesterday was quite a busy day.
In order to stay up to date with my postings - I will just list my day out in order:

  • Woke up around 6am - showered - ate breakfast. Ben and I left at 7 for Swindon
  • Interview went great - at an industrial park - lots of office buildings. Met with 2 lovely ladies - very friendly. I had a personality test then math test immediately. After the interview I walked over to this pub where Ben had breakfast at.
  • Left around 10am to go back to Reading and park the car to get on train for London
  •  Once we arrived at Paddington - we took the tube to Liverpool Street
  • My next interview was at 1pm - really great! 2 ladies - actually interesting Amanda is from Minnesota but now lives in London so that was fun to talk about. I would be a Community Manager  
  • At 2 - I walked over to this pub Ben was at while I was away
  •  Walked to the Spitafields Market - had lunch at Wagamama
  • Got an email from Equi=Media asking for a 2nd interview. So I was so excited for that! jumping up down as you can imagine. It is for Thursday next week. 
  • Headed back to Paddington to catch train to Reading
  • Had dinner at Malmaison Hotel - really posh restaurant (should have taken pictures of the food) 
  • Night

No comments:

Post a Comment