Tuesday 26 June 2012

Day 42 (June 25 2012)

Good Morning Friends! Can you believe this is the last week of June? Where has this summer gone by? Am ready to get back in the game of job hunting after my interviews last week. No rest for the weak they say - and I can totally understand that. Always hard to get back into that groove. Well I started my morning with toast and scrambled eggs. From 8am to 12 I kept on applying for more jobs - following up with some networking friends.  Had lunch - consisted of pasta with spinach and pine nuts I then decided to go into town because I needed to purchase my ticket to London for Wednesday. Took the bus (nice thing about where Craig lives the bus stop is only 5 minute walk).  First I went to buy my train ticket - then into town I went. I just went to Cafe Nero for a chai latte then surfed the web. Purchased some stamps for a few postcards I have back at the house.  Before heading back I stopped at Tesco Express and purchased some dry shampoo - Batiste. I really hope it works - Just an impulse purchase. Came home and did some more job searching - then watched some TV (A break come on I deserve it!) . Once Craig came home from work we had a little while to chill before dropping me off at Zumba. Zumba starts at 7-8 every Monday night - really great instructor - plus its only 5ish minutes drive. Here is info on Sarah - http://sarahnaylorfitness.com/
After Craig picked me up - we went back home to have a nice dinner consisting of rice, chicken and chips.


No comments:

Post a Comment