Wednesday 27 June 2012

Day 44 (June 27 2012)

Good morning friends - ugh! Another early wake up due to a stuffy nose. I'm not quite sure if this is due to my hayfever or gravity? I've cleaned the bedroom really thoroughly on the weekend.I was talking to a friend of mine on Twitter whose a doctor and can you believe this our nose constantly makes snot - a litre a day! Yuck right? Had breakfast this morning outside - toast along with yogurt.  Took a shower and got dressed - Craig dropped me off at the Park & Ride. I boarded the 8.37am train to Kings Cross. Arrived to Kings Cross around 11.40 - headed off to the tube. I was planning on going to this informational interview for a startup company but I got a phone call for an interview near Farringdon this afternoon.  Stopped at Starbucks for a change of clothes and iced chai latte.At 2.30 I met with Mel - Account Manager of Cubaka Digital. They didn;t have any openings - but just wanted to get to know me and keep my details on file. Really fun and great location! Once that was over - I headed to Camden Town to meet @JamesNorris - and he offered some great advice. Suggested a few people I contact - also mentioned to me to look into events going on in London (great way to meet people).After that I headed back to the tube towards Paddington.  Bought a single ticket and arrived to Reading around 5.30. Ben picked me up. Went to his parents house - unpacked and had dinner. Now we are just watching Coronation Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment