Sunday 10 June 2012

Day 25 (June 8 2013)

Ugh! I Didn't sleep good. Happy Friday everyone! Got dressed and had a quick breakfast. Ben offered to take me to the train station before work. Took train to London Paddington - putzed around for awhile then took tube to Marylebone station - hung around there for awhile then took train to Beaconsfield (for my interview) - Once I reached Beaconsfield I had 2 hours to spare so I went to a nice restaurant for lunch. Ordered a nice hamburger and lemonade - went to interview (located in a cottage style building behind a church) - I got there early so what the heck - but I had to wait a little as there wasn't a room open. Interview went well. They are wrapping things up at the moment. Enjoyed my time there. Walked to train station. Hung around Paddington for awhile until Ben was nearly off work. Took train from Reading - he then picked me up. Went to his friends house to freshen up - then we went to a nice pub for dinner with his parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment