Sunday 10 June 2012

Day 26 (June 9 2012)

Happy Saturday! So nice to sleep in. Once Ben got dressed - we headed off to the Oracle for breakfast. Apparently nothing was opened when we arrived - so we went to Cafe Nero for a hot drink (I had a Chai Latte and Ben was the typical Brit with having tea).  Then we had a nice breakfast at Cote - I had a nice spinach and eggs hollidase - with english muffins. Then we headed off to Marks and Spencers as Ben needed an outfit for the wedding. Then we headed to the barbers as he wanted a quick haircut. Then went back to his friends house. This gave me an opportunity to job hunt (I did a google search for social media recruiting England & administrative recruiting England) - so I sent my details to a lot of agencies. Ben tried on his shirt but it was too tight - so after an hour or so we headed back into town. Went to M&S to exchange his shirt - and headed off to John Lewis. He wanted to buy a gift voucher for Richard and Sarah (the bride and groom) for this wedding tonight. I noticed this cool wall design there near the toilets and I wanted to have my photo taken (I know odd right?)
When we were leaving - I wanted to try on some fancy hats. Here are some of the fashionable ones - not sure if they suit me.


Went back to rest and then got changed for the wedding.

 Wedding was a blast - out in the countryside. I met lots of Bens friends. Good music - food and drinks.

Night! zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment