Wednesday 20 June 2012

Day 37 (June 20 2012)

Happy Wednesday! Gosh I slept like crap boo! For some reason I've been getting stuffy noses in the morning. Grr well I was up at 6 so I immediately went downstairs and made myself sone toast and with a cup of plain yogurt w Weetabix crushed as a topping. I got everything ready for my trip - got dressed (took shower last night) - once Craig got up and dressed we hopped into Scarlett (I'll get a photo this weekend so u know what we looks like) - and since the weather was so nice he put the top down. Scarlett zoomed to the park & ride where Craig dropped me off. Arrived to train station around 8ish - bought a bottle of water as I had to climb a lot of stairs. London train on time. Arrived around 11.30am to Kings Cross. Once I arrived I texted @kiog.he couldn't get off work til after 12. I then added £5 to my oyster card (debit card to ride the Underground) - so I took the city and hammersmith line to great Portland street. Once I arrived I waited outside the station and got a text from him asking if I could walk down Oxford Street.

We had lunch at Nando's - I had a nice chicken burger.
Afterwards we walked to starbucks - got a drink
then he had to leave to go back to work.  I then took the City and Hammersmith line to Baker Street - once there I was able to change to the Bakerloo line.  I decided to go straight to Paddington (as I couldn't really be bothered putting more money on my oyster card). Had a Starbucks -  and went online for awhile. Walked to search for a post office - mailed some postcards.
Took the 5pm train to Reading. Ben picked me up. We then went to The Oracle to eat at Yo Sushi .
We then hopped back in the car and did a test drive to Swindon for my 8.30am interview.

|Night....

No comments:

Post a Comment