Tuesday 19 June 2012

Day 35 (June 18 2012)

Good Morning - oh wait! I woke up at 3:30am tossing and turning - still I am not on UK body timezone? Grrr! Well I tried to go back to bed but was really unsuccessful. I'm ready for another full adventure week of job hunting Wooohooo! After Craig headed off to work - I made myself a quick breakfast then booted up the laptop. Here is my summary of my day:

  • Applied to more job postings
  • signed up with more recruiters 
  • had an informational phone chat about a possible social media job - really nice guy. 
  • received 2 rejection emails from Giff Gaff & Harvest Digital : (  
  • Had lunch (Butternut Squash soup along with some bread)
  • Scored an interview for Thursday in Swindon :D (before I came to England my parents suggested I contact digital enterprises direct - so that meant A LOT of googling and sending out emails with cover letters) well another one of them paid off! The company is Equi=Media - they have an opening on their social media team. So I am really pumped up that
  • Contacted Ben about staying over in Reading and he said that would be fine (Reading is 45 minutes from Swindon so see map attached) 

  • Started packing 
  • I may have a possible interview on Wednesday for a Community Manager Role in London
  • Meeting Kieran (A twitter friend) for lunch 
  • folded all the laundry
  • Went to my first Zumba class - in a village near Sunderland
  • Had dinner - creamy pasta with chicken.
  • Movie 
One of my Twitter Followers @ThePaulSutton wrote a really nice tweet that I wanted to share on my blog


No comments:

Post a Comment