Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 40 (June 23 2012)

Wow! I can't believe how busy these past few days have been. I really love going down to Reading - but always great to be back home in Durham (I think that makes sense). Just since I have lived in Durham since mid May - I have called it my home.  Well apparently neither Ben nor I slept much - as I was having stuffy noses due to hayfever (ugh!) - we went for a drive around 5am. Yep! Perfect driving time as nobody was on the roads. One of Ben's hobbies is archery - so we went to this range for awhile and I got to watch him :D
After that we drove a little while then I became super hungry - so the only place that was open was McDonalds (I hardly ever go there but the breakfast wrap was so delicious!) . We then went back to his parents house to sleep.  Then later we headed off to the Oracle to buy a few things for my train journey ( 4 1/2 hours (but I didn't have to change in London).
I bought a magazine - phone card plus ear buds for my trip.  We had lunch at Yo Sushi! Always yummy! I really need to take pictures of the sushi and upload it to my blog.
Ben drove me to the station - walked inside with me. Got to the platform and found an empty/unreserved seat.  6:30 - Craig picked me up. I suggested we go get dinner in town. Didn't know what we were hungry for so I suggested us popping into Starbucks to grab a hot drink. Later we decided to eat  at Nando's - I had a nice yummy chicken burger with cheese and pineapple mmm! With garlic bread on the side along with corn on the cob with water to drink. Craig had a chicken pita sandwich with chips and coleslaw. Once we left - we then went to Tesco Express -- got a few drinks - some toiletries etc.
Came home - unpacked - took a shower - watched Euro 2012 Spain vs. France

No comments:

Post a Comment