Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 28 (June 11 2012)

Ready for another full week of job hunting. Goodbye Reading and hello London!
Took the train early Monday morning to London Paddington.  Because I arrived early I had time to grab a chai latte and go on my iPad. Then I had to take the tube to my 11am interview with a recruiter which was really helpful! Though she didn't have any positions at the moment - I am really glad that I met Clare. Afterwards I put back on my sneakers and opened my umbrella (HUGE RAIN PUDDLES EVERYWHERE). I had a few more hours to grab a lunch and go online before my 3pm interview over at Harvest Digital - Oxford Circus area. This was for a receptionist position - went really well. Learned about their organization and how the receptionist is the glue to keep everyone together. After that finished I took the tube back to Kings Cross. Got on the train and arrived back into Durham around 7.40pm.

First thing I did once Craig picked me up is I unpacked and sorted out my laundry.
So good to be back - especially when I have a physical laptop to use with an actual keyboard :D

Rest of this week - I have two phone interviews.

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment