Friday 8 June 2012

Day 24 (June 7 2012)

Good Morning Sheffield! So sleeping on the ground in a sleeping bag wasn't all that bad.  After Ali and Guy got up - we had a quick breakfast and had to drop him off at work. Then Ali and I went to MeadowHall (Mall) to do some shopping (I only bought a top) - then she walked me to the train station. I took the train back to Doncaster and hopped on a London Kings Cross train. Once the train reached final destination I then took the Hammersmith & City line to Paddington. Walked to Cafe Nero (like a starbucks) to get a chai latte - went online. I received an email regarding a job at a digital agency and they have invited me for an interview this upcoming Monday. I then took the 17:00 train to Reading. Ben met me in the car park. We drove back to his friends house - where I could crash for the next few days. Afterwards we left for dinner (similar to Ichiban) where it was sushi on a conveyerbelt. So addicting! We then decided to find out where my job interview was going to be for Friday. So we took a road trip to Beaconsfield - and my gosh it was like a village once I got there. It was dark and cold and nobody knew where GiffGaff was. In the end we found it.
Went back and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment