Monday 18 June 2012

Day 34 (June 17 2012)

Happy Father's Day! How I wish I was back home celebrating with my parents - but I did send a card through the post and e-card. Woke up around 9am and went downstairs to make some scrambled eggs. I really need to learn how to cook much more. Today Craig decided he wanted to go into work for a few hours - so that meant figuring out what I should do. He gave me a few options - go to Durham (where he would drop me off) - Sunderland ("  " ) or just stay home job hunting. I really take this whole 'job hunting' very serious - But I decided to take a break.  We hopped into Scarlett (will include a photo of her ASAP) and were off to Sunderland. Usually when going to another city - I try to research what there is to do there (Yep not today for me) - So I was dropped off and just walked straight ahead not knowing where the shopping center was.

I arrived at The Bridges - and went straight into Starbucks. Gave me time to research what there was to do in Sunderland along with charge up my iPad2 :D - I found out the library wasn't so far away and I thought that would help time pass by fast - but apparently it is closed on Sundays I found out : (
I went to go buy some postcards - had lunch at Cafe Nero.

Then I went to the Museum Gardens. REally fun! It was part museum and part rainforest. Very exciting. Craig picked me up a little before 3.
Got home and just chilled. Decided to go out for dinner as the chicken went off from the fridge.





No comments:

Post a Comment