Wednesday 6 June 2012

Day 23 (June 6 2012)

So nice to have a short week! 10 years ago I graduated from Edina high school - time has just flown by. Also this would have been Papa's birthday (my grandfather on my moms side) I so really miss him! Also this is a short week for Craig too. He was so kind enough in the morning to drop me off at the park n ride (which drops me off near train station) as I stayed overnight in Sheffield with a friend of a friend  at York st John I met Jenny who lived in limes with me in 2005 - to make it a short story I stumbled upon Alisha (@apuskiD and she knows Jen - so once I came to England I wanted to meet her. My train went from Durham with 1 change at Doncaster to Sheffield. Ali picked me up. Got in her car. Drove to a pub called the York for lunch - had nice veggie sandwich. Afterwards we headed to a museum which was a blast as they had various exhibits where we could dress up in costume etc - saw lots of stuffed real animals :( Then we went to Starbucks - Ali's first time (shocking I know but she's a tea drinker) - we then drove back to their flat (she lives w a fella named Guy) - watched some tv on the computer - had pizza - then I suggested orange Wednesday and we saw What To Expect When You're Expecting - great funny film. Then we took a taxi to her friends house -Laura. We went to hers to get a blow up mattress but just ended up me using a sleeping bag. Came back to Ali's and watched some tv programs. Met Guy - very nice. Then off to bed.

 Photos will be added to this post once I get ona pc/laptop




No comments:

Post a Comment