Thursday 28 June 2012

Day 45 (June 28 2012)

Wow I actually slept good tonight. Good Morning Reading! Woke up and took a quick shower - Ben and I had some toast for breakfast. Ben went off to work and I was able to sleep a little longer - go online - and get dressed.  Ben's  mom dropped me off at the station. I took a direct train to Swindon - there was only one stop.  Once I arrived at the station I caught a cab to Kembrey Inn - to have some lunch.  I met 3 nice ladies sitting next to my table . We chatted about Swindon and other topics. After they left I finished my meal and walked to Equi=Media - 2nd interview went well. I didn't really know what to expect as I have never been to a 2nd interview myself. They just wanted to ask some further questions about me - talk more about the job etc. Finished at 3 - walked back to Kembrey Inn and called a taxi to pick me up. It was the orginal taxi driver from the train station - quite interesting - it was a female! Yep - got along with her quite well! I have never seen a female cabi.Took train back to Reading - and walked to the Oracle.  Had an iced chai latte at Cafe Nero. We then went out for Indian at Bengal Reef - really quite good food. After dinner we went into the town centre to buy tissues - hayfever medication etc. Drove back to his parents house. Relaxed and watched some TV.
Looked up directions for my interview tomorrow. Did a little research. All prepared with questions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment