Friday 15 June 2012

Day 31 (June 14 2012)

Good morning friends! Today is another fun filled adventure of me applying for jobs - but first I am must wake up! Craig is off to London with work for the day and won't be back til later tonight. Every morning I wake up around 7am - take a shower and get dressed immediately. I usually have toast with Damson or a bowl of Weetabix Minis. Applied for jobs - contacted a few recruiters for follow ups.  Had a nice Mexican Chicken and Rice dish for lunch. Had a phone interview for a Web and Community Manager position at NaturalMotion Ltd, which went really well. Walked over to the post office to mail 2 post cards (had to get out of the house to relax). Back to applying for more jobs - turned on some music. Danced around the house in a goofy silly manner (Don't tell Craig) - Received an email confirmation regarding a phone interview for Friday (see job description) [If I get the job I would have to pack up everything and go to London for 3 months - to start on Monday]  I was on my own for dinner - so I made a sandwich (Chicken and Sweetcorn) with water as my choice of beverage. Sat outside in the sun listening to music.

Watched some TV - Craig came back. Then we watched a movie Just Go With It




No comments:

Post a Comment