Monday 16 July 2012

Day 63 (July 16 2012)

Hello friends and happy Monday! Today has been a relaxing easy day of staying indoors job hunting.

This is a short entry as I have to go to bed soon so I can get enough sleep before my Tuesday adventure.

* Applied to more jobs (mainly through LinkedIn and CharityJob)

Here is my week schedule

  • Tuesday I am going to Ipswich area to meet Adrian and his coworker(s) at his social media company and then I will be meeting his family (he has two daughters) - this could be a possible role that he has mentioned 50/50 job - work PT and nanny PT
  • Wednesday I have an interview in the morning in Coventry for a digital role position at Eon Energy - after that I am heading to Middlesbrough for aRefresh Teeside - a networking event in the evening
  • Thursday afternoon I have an informational interview chat with a Sunderland Startup called Happiest
  • Friday is pretty much open so I hope to dedicate this day to job hunting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment