Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day 49 (July 2 2012)

Happy Monday! Another crazy night of sleeping and having a stuffy  nose. I sleep great from 10pm til 4 then I wake up and can't go back to sleep til 7. I really need to go to Boots today to see if I can get something for relief. Decided to get some breakfast and start the job hunting.
At 1 I left for town to drop off a top that needs some stitching - and just wanted to get out of the house. Came back home around 5 - job hunted more. Decided not to go to Zumba tonight as I slept like crap night before. Had a great dinner - fish n chips.

I had a phone call from my mom telling me our close friend of the family - Jane Stamstad died.  I was in her wedding - I spent so much time with her when I was a kid - I worked for her in 2010 - visited her in Bayfield etc. I still can't wrap my head around this 'accident' - Yes her house in Bayfield is in an isolated area - but why would she do outdoors work on the trees? Really puzzles me - her eye sight wasn't that great and it just pains me.

I was just reflecting with a friend of mine on Twitter last night about what its like to lose someone close.  I personally haven't really lost many family members besides my grandpa aka Papa in 1999 (I was 15 at the time).

In 2011 an ex-boyfriend of mine I dated at Augsburg died - dad showed me his obituary in the newspaper one day.

I also had 2 teachers die when I was in Elementary/HS.

This really has hit home for me - 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment