Sunday 15 July 2012

Day 62 (July 15 2012)

Hello friends ::waves:: I can't believe I have been here for 2 whole months! Yep I arrived on the 15th of May. Time sure has flown by! - Slept alright - woke up around 5am again.  Craig had to be at his parents house at 9:30am so I watched TV for awhile when he got ready. I then took a shower and got ready for my Newcastle trip.  Funny enough I didn't think properly that buses would be on a different schedule for Sunday - so its not so frequent. Bought ticket from the station and I was able to take the same train as Dominic (my Twitter friend) - which was really fun and we had a table to sit at ( only a 25 minute train journey). We got along very well.

We went to Starbucks for awhile - then had lunch out at a restaurant that looked posh.
Had a walk along the quayside.
Went to a museum.
Took train home.

Craig made a nice burger.

Night zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment