Monday 2 July 2012

Day 48 (July 1 2012)

Happy July friends! 1 month of summer has already flown by. Ben & I both got up early this morning and decided to head into town for breakfast at Monk's Retreat - at 7am. Yep there was hardly anyone there so we got fast service. Some of my readers might not know I am a partial vegetarian when I am going out to eat (trying to be healthier) - so I had a veggie breakfast - eggs, hashbrowns, beans and toast along with a nice glass of OJ. After that we went back to collect my things and he drove me to the station.  Said our goodbyes and I went to the platform.  Well once I boarded the train and it was leaving apparently I took the wrong train! Yep Yikes! I was so nervous that my ticket would checked and they would get all mad at me. So I got off at the first stop - quite funny actually at Swindon (yep where my 1st and 2nd interview is located) - waited for next train back to London.  Got a text while waiting from Ben saying I had left my GHDs  - and I thought it would be silly of him to post them - so I took the train to Reading.  Ben then met me at the station and I asked if he had the GHDs with him - and he forgot - so we hopped in his car and drove back to his parents house. After he got them - we actually decided to have a picnic lunch by grabbing some food at Tesco and eating in the backseat of his car.  He then dropped me back at the station - I took the CORRECT train. 

I then took the City and Hammersmith tube line from Paddington to Kings Cross.  Arrived around 1pm.  Train to Durham is at 1:30 - so I grabbed a chai latte at Cafe Nero. Boarded train.
Took bus back to Craig's house. Had dinner. Watched Euro2012 match. Good job Spain!

zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment