Sunday 8 July 2012

Day 54 (July 7 2012)

Hello friends ::waves:: Yes the weekend is finally here! Today was an alright day - nothing super exciting. 

  • Today is F1 - good luck Ferrari
  • applied to more jobs - did a little networking online and gained some more contacts that I should be in touch with this week
  • Made a nice stir fry for lunch - see picture below
  • Went to B&Q (home depot) with Craig as F1 was a wash out (rainy weather) so we had to get some supplies for his shelf
  • Went into Durham - for the next week or so it's the International Brass Festival - so the city center was packed!  We grabbed a drink at Starbucks then got to watch La Banda de la María




  • Came home - went back to job hunting
  • Craig didn't have any dinner plans for us - so I was on my own to try to fix something for myself.  As stated before in other blog entries I can't cook a whole lot of things - well thanks to google I found an easy dish to make - French Toast! Thankfully we had all the right ingrediants (though only 1 egg left) Here is the link that showed me step by step how to make it :D





Egg Noodles, chicken, garlic, ginger and spring onions with soy sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment