Saturday 7 July 2012

Day 53 (July 6 2012)

Hello friends! Sorry for a delay in entry for my blog.  Today was quite a relaxing/fun day. Here is a summary of my day:
  • made breakfast - scrambled eggs with toast
  • applied for jobs - uploaded my CV to various job boards
  • used Batiste dry shampoo for the first time today (couldn't bother washing hair) - the product is quite smart and easy - but I think I put too much on my hair sections then had powedery feeling fingers :( - I did watch a youtube video of this girl doing it and I thought it would be simple. 
  • My friend Bex picked me up today and we went to Nando's for lunch. Really great to see her and so nice she doesn't live that far away from West Rainton. She is a little younger than me but is working on her dissertation for her MA.
  • Had a phone interview chat with Sendible regarding a position - not really sure what the job title would be but its a bit of Mrkting/Sales/Social Media etc
  • Applied for more jobs
  • Had a nice chicken sandwich Craig made
  • watched some TV 
* Oh and I found out its better to use butter than olive oil when making scrambled eggs :D


No comments:

Post a Comment