Wednesday 11 July 2012

day 57 ( July 10 2012)

::stretches arms:: good morning friends and happy Tuesday! Stupid stuffy nose woke me up at 5am - so I was awake for awhile then when Craig left for work I snuggled myself back to bed.  An hour later (9am) I went back to the grind to search for my job.  Made a ham sandwich - I actually warmed it up on the grill.  Continued job hunting - did dishes. Went into town to exchange the money my parents gave me - stopped into Cafe Nero to get a chai latte mmm - bought some shower gel and took bus home.  Silly of me I didn't pack my umbrella in my purse so I once the bus dropped me off I had to walk in the rain - but I had a hoodie on plus a vest with hood. Changed my clothes - Craig came home. I didn't have time today to look over restaurant possibilities but I wasn't keen to go back to Durham again (wanted something different) but Craig suggested this cute restaurant - Italian Farmhouse that is in walking distance of his house.  Neither of us had been there but Craig said a friend of his had and had a good time.

We had fantastic service! We decided to go for a 3 course meal for 2. We ordered drinks first then Foccacia bread was brought out to us with various oils/dips.  Then we had our starters - I had potato skins and Craig had garlic butter styled mushrooms.   I ordered chicken as my main meal - and Craig ordered steak.  Then last was dessert (was perfect not too heavy) - he ordered profiteroles and I ordered a lemon tart with a scoop of gelato.

Walked back home. Watched TV.





No comments:

Post a Comment