Tuesday 3 July 2012

Day 50 (July 3 2012)

Good morning friends! Well technically not really as I woke up a little after 4am with a stuffy nose. I hate having Hayfever - my eyes aren't the problem but more my nose. It's quite silly of me but I look back at fav movie of mine - Face/Offwith Nicolas Cage and John Travolta. I know it's crazy to say but I've always wanted a new nose - odd right? Well since I've had my surgery all has been ok til hayfever season hit :( Today wasn't really exciting. My day mainly consisted of job hunting - lunch (pasta w sun dried tomatoes) - got an invitation for a job interview tomorrow for a digital marketing officer position in South Shields at Utility Wise - ironed my interview clothes - Craig made dinner tonight - he didn't know how it would turn out but I like it. See photo below: Chicken glazed with honey - garlic - chili - ginger and spring onion. Along with white rice and toasted panini bread.


 Then Craig and I watched Gordon Ramsey Behind Bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment