Monday 2 July 2012

Day 47 (June 30 2012)

Wow! Last day of June. Time has really flown by. Sure slept good. Just as I was going to get some breakfast Ben's mom suggested I actually leave tomorrow. Apparently up in the NorthEast there has been bad thunderstorms and flood (see article).  This morning I was on my own for awhile as Ben was going to look at some flats.  I then had the chance to blog and job hunt.  Once Ben got home we tried to figure out what to do the rest of the afternoon. I suggested that we visit Bucklebury - I really like Kate Middleton and that is where she is from. Plus there is a Farm Park there so I can pet and feed animals. We jumped in the car and headed off.  Here are the photos of our adventure:




This is where we had dinner - The Middleton's have eaten there apparently :D

Once we drove back to Reading - we went into town for Sushi - Mmmm
Here are some photos from our Yo Sushi time



 Trying to learn how to use chopsticks - If only I had the kids kind where its rubber banded at top

I never go thirsty at Yo Sushi! Endless supply of water :D



Reflection: Sushi is really popular back home.  I love eating it! Here are my spots I frequent :
Ichiban  (1 hour all you can eat sushi $30) - Thom Phams and Wakame.

Sadly we don't really have a sushi place that is like Yo Sushi! I love the concept - just sit and reach your hand over for a plate of yummy sushi. As pictured above - is the water fountain - fizzy or still.  Many of my readers might not know I hardly drink fizzy.  I'd rather put my money towards sushi than splurging on  drinks (if that makes sense?). 

Minneapolis get your rear into gear! We need Yo Sushi venue back home. Especially a great environment to attract younger folks too. 

On Saturday evening at the Reading location - I even saw kids eating sushi. I was shocked! But awesome!








No comments:

Post a Comment