Sunday 15 July 2012

Day 61 (July 14 2012)

Hello friends - not really a great morning for me. It is 5:15am and I can't sleep.  I am not sure if this had to do with going to bed late or my stuff nose.  I really need to start going back to Zumba - (I have been watching my money very closely today but I so feel like I need exercise!) How I miss the gym! I miss my routine back home being able to drive Whitey (see below) and just zoom on over to the club. It has been hard staying healthy and fit during my journey - yes I go for walks around West Rainton on a daily basis. I hardly eat out - as Craig makes all these fancy meals at night. Enough with my rant.


Craig and I went into Durham - bought 2 books (I miss reading). Had drinks at Starbucks.

watched TV  in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment