Sunday 9 June 2013

Durham Regatta

Hi folks! This is a delayed post of my activity yesterday.

I learned on Friday from a coworker there was going to be a Regatta over the weekend in Durham - I immediately went on google to find out what it was. Craig and I went early morning and rode the bus. It was a really sunny day so we were smothered from head to toe in sunscreen. Once we reached town - it seemed to be packed atmosphere! Street vendors and the marketplace was BOOMING! We headed straight to Starbucks and enjoyed a beverage + breakfast contemplating where to go next. Afterwards we headed to one of many bridges in the city to see the various teams practicing their rowing techniques.  I am including lots of photos Craig took. The Regatta reminded me of the Olympics.  Just UK universities.

Craig likes seeing himself :P
Me being goofy in Starbucks - Trying to balance Craig's pen
Craigy B sourdough creation

No comments:

Post a Comment