Friday 28 June 2013

Day 11 - Finally Friday!

Hey friends! ::yawn:: I hardly slept a wink last night - must have been the combination of getting home late + having a stuffy nose and tummy rumbling.

Breakfast: Probitoic Yogurt
(After Craigy B left for work I decided to take a nap as I was feeling tired and weak)
Woke up at 11:30am - sad that I didn't make it to the gym (as opening hours are 9:30-11:30).

Made lunch: veggie stir fry with chicken

Applied for jobs - cleaned around the house.

Around 4pm got ready to go into Durham for Siren's Birthday - It is my local salon/spa I go to for pampering.

At party met lots of lovely ladies, had my nails painted (see photo) - they were giving demos of airbrushing makeup, and other services



8pm Craig picked me up

Watched TV. Did a load of laundry.

Oh and one last thing! I weighed myself today! I have lost 6lbs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment