Sunday 23 June 2013

Day 6 - Saturday (Ooops! I have posted late - sorry)

Greetings friends and family too! Sorry I should have posted yesterday about Day 6 but time flew by and I went to bed pretty quick! Here is the outline of my day with Craigy B

Breakfast: Probiotic yogurt

Then we went grocery shopping at Morrisons - (sadly no photo taken this time) but we have a fridge full of fresh veggies, fruit, probiotic yogurts, and turkey, chicken and fish are in the freezer. Thankfully I found a coupon to use as we spend a whopping

£45.

Lunch: Craig made an omelette - with chicken

 We then decided in the afternoon to go to the movie theater and saw Despicable Me 2

Skyped with mom.


Dinner we had: 

Turkey with various veggies - Peppers, Chinese Lettuce, Spring Onions, Ginger and Courgettes.




No comments:

Post a Comment