Monday 24 June 2013

Day 7

Wow! I can't believe I have already been on this diet for a week - how time sure does go by quick!
I am counting down the days when I can start eating whole grain products (which will be July 4th)
Craig and I have talked about hosting a 4th of July party (probably just the 2 of us! and indulge in American style food.

Today is the first day of my Coursera class - which I discovered from a good friend named Kate! She said these are free online courses from accredited institutions.  For the next 6 weeks I will be attending (virtually) Nutrition for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention! At the moment I have been learning about different nutrients.  Once I complete this course I will get a certificate or statement of completion I can include on my resume!

As my Post mentions at the top today is Day 7 of my diet!

Breakfast: Probiotic Yogurt

10:30am - Gym for 1 hour

Lunch: various chopped up veggies - stir fry in light soy sauce

Snack: 1 Chopped up apple - sliced - put into a pan - drizzle little olive oil and lemon juice - sprinkle cinnamon- put in oven for 15 minutes and it is pure YUMMY!


Dinner: Turkey Lettuce wraps with various veggies


No comments:

Post a Comment