Sunday 16 June 2013

A new journey starts: To get Healthy and Fit - Craig & I are going on a diet

A few weeks ago I received an email from my mom asking who would be interested in joining her on a 17 day diet. I immediately said yes and was determined to lose weight and get fit! I have tried diets in the past but I have fallen off the band wagon somehow - but this time it will be different! I would get further information from my mom via post of how to follow through. 



I am really happy Craig is joining me on this diet - though he wants to turn this into a competition and snickers sometimes and says he is going to win!

To get all prepared for Day 1 (which is tomorrow)

  • I have purchased a scale - which will keep us on track and give us motivation
  • Went to Morrison's today and purchased 2 weeks worth of Vegetables, Fruit, Probiotic yogurt, and chicken/fish and turkey.
  • We purchased Brita water bottles (we will need to drink 64 oz of water each day)   

 Will keep everyone posted on my progress (and maybe Craig's too)




2 comments:

  1. Good luck, Katie! I wish you luck on your 17-day journey. As a fitness fanatic, I'd like to know how it goes for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! We are determined and ready for sure!
    I will be blogging also about my journey.

    ReplyDelete