Monday 24 June 2013

Day 7 - Sunday

Hi friends! Wow I can't believe the weekend has flown by so fast! We are going to be in July soon. I am getting very excited about my trip home with Craigy B. Silly me - I am counting the days but I love doing countdowns!

Well onwards you probably want to know how my diet is going. This morning I weighed myself and since Day 1 I have lost 6 lbs.

Breakfast: Probiotic Yogurt, sliced strawberries

Lunch: Craigy B made an omlette for us - filled with beets, red onion, chicken and a little bit of garlic

For Dinner (we ate early as we are attending a Hugh Laurie concert this evening) - Craig made Lettuce Wraps for us


We then left a little after 4pm to go to The Sage to see Hugh Laurie and the Copper Bottom Band in concert - photos will be on Monday's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment