Tuesday 25 June 2013

Day 8 - Happy Tuesday!

Good evening - or maybe you are reading my post this afternoon.  I have completed another day of my 17 day diet! Since I finished my last contract job at the moment I am now able to attend the community gym in the morning - and continue with my job search. The weather has been nice and sunny - then the clouds rolled in.

I finished my 1st assignment of my Coursera class! It wasn't so bad. Each student needs to record for 1 day a food/exercise log - we then have to enter our details on SuperTracker after all the data is entered we can view reports of our daily totals - and one of the forms I had to send for my assignment was my totals of nutrients.  I then had to answer 5 questions in paragraph format about why 2 nutrients was I under or over the recommended guidelines, and other questions (I can't really remember off the top of my head). I am already ahead of the pack because this assignment is due July 7.

Breakfast: a poached egg with 1 probiotic yogurt
Went to Gym
Lunch: Stir fry of veggies - zucchini, ginger, garlic, red and yellow peppers, and eggplant.
Snack: Baked Apple and banana with a sprinkle of cinnamon, lemon juice and drizzled with olive oil
Dinner: Turkey Stir Fry

Snack/Dessert: 2nd Probiotic yogurt



No comments:

Post a Comment