Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 7 (May 20 2012)

Good morning & happy half birthday to me - yep I'm 28 1/2. Spent the morning watching a TV program about 3 single women & men come on this show to date - but they are in the dark so they have no idea what each other looks like. Interesting show . Took a shower then had a quick breakfast. Decided to hang my clothes outside as the sun decided to she its face today. I was telling Craig I'm bored today so we decided to go for a Starbucks run. We then left & found out the park & ride wasn't in operation so we drove off to Durham city centre with the top down. After Craig expertly positioned the red sports car into the car park using nothing but a flick of his wrist and the hand brake. We then walked into town and promptly made our way to the coffeehouse. We ordered our drinks to go - I had a fight with a barista about getting my order wrong. We then walked by the river Wear. After walking around town we heading home. Once back we sat outside in the garden on our laptops. This gave me plenty of time to apply for jobs and one of them is at Durham University (where I'm living w Craig) - then Craig came out w a huge bowlful of noodles mixed w peppers - chili - chicken and cream. So delicious! But too huge portion. I then suggested we go for a walk to burn off dinner. Off to bed - interview w recruiter in London on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment