Thursday 17 May 2012

Day 3 (May 16 2012)

Woke up around 4.30am (getting over jet lag). Nice to sleep in. Found out Craig took the day off. Ate breakfast - had a phone call from a friend of mine I follow on Twitter and he told me about a possible job opportunity (being a nanny for a 7 yr old girl) - so I sent him my CV to pass along to the mother and I hope that works out (FREE ROOM AND BOARD :D ) - Got dressed and went to B&Q (Home Depot) with Craig to get paint for the fence in his garden. Then we stopped at Boots as I needed shampoo, conditioner etc. Went back home - Craig painted while I was unpacking etc. Had a sandwich for lunch with OJ. Because I have an Orange Sim card - (Orange Wednesdays 2 for 1 at cinema) we went to see the new Johnny Depp film called Dark Shadows. I really enjoyed it! Came home - had dinner then went for a walk. Watched Apprentice then went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment