Thursday 24 May 2012

Day 10 (May 23 2012)

Can't believe the week is half way over. This morning I took the train to London Paddington to meet with another recruiter - he was very helpful. Gave me some great leads and is going to get in touch with some people that might be of interest to me. After that - I took train back to Reading. Ben picked me up then we left for Wokingham where my next interview was at 4pm. We went there a bit early so had time to stop and grab quick lunch. Interview was great. http://www.volume.co.uk/ is the company - they didn't really have any positions open at the moment but they wanted to meet me. Great company but they don't seem to be usually social media much. Afterwards Ben picked me up. Went out for dinner with his friend. Watched some TV - I did some more job hunting - sat out in Pauls garden. Ben took some photos of me - Thought I would share them on here.




No comments:

Post a Comment