Thursday 31 May 2012

Day 17 (May 30 2012)

Short entry for the day. Stayed in and worked on job hunting.


On the Plus Side: I secured a job interview next week in Beaconsfield - at a social media/mobile company called GiffGaff.  It would be for a Community Manger/Educator role. I haven't really been sent a job description - but it sounds quite good. I learned about this opportunity through my Twitter actually. A Community Manager from there started following me and we chit chatted.

My next is a phone interview I have secured - (actually for today May 31)
On Twitter I follow an ex recruiter - who I have been quite chatty with. He has offered lots of advice.
He passed along my details to Quad London - another social media company in London. So I really hope that goes well for me.

Followed up with recruiters and some agencies.

Saw a movie tonight with Craig. Orange Wednesday - so it was a free film for me. We saw the Dictator.
Couldn't stop laughing.




No comments:

Post a Comment