Saturday 26 May 2012

Day 13 (May 26 2012)

Saturday has finally arrived! Yes and its F1 qualifying for Craig. For some reason I haven't been able to sleep in recently as the sun always shines through the bedroom. Well I guess that means I might have to go to sleep earlier. Today was also laundry day - so Craig put in a big load before we left. This morning we went to the post office to pick up his package - then swung into town for a few hours (I have a top I needed to drop off that needs stitching) - had Starbucks - went to Boots to purchase SPF and Aloe Vera - then walked along the river. Really relaxing. Came back home - job hunted for awhile - helped put laundry on the clothes line. We then spent some time outside drinking white wine in the sun. Had a nice dinner {Chicken Kiev, Rice and chips} with water. Then I was a bit bored and wanted us to go out tonight - was thinking on the lines of ice cream but places were shut already. So Craig decided for us to get in Scarlett and head off to Seaham. Once we returned back we tuned into Eurovision {an abomination singing contest in Europe}.





No comments:

Post a Comment