Sunday 20 May 2012

Day 6 (May 19 2012)

The weekend is finally here! Slept in for awhile then got up. It was a laundry day - so we didn't go out of the house til around 1pm. Because I am quite freezing a.k.a. 'Ice Queen' (Craig calls me that) - we decided to head off to Metro Centre to buy myself a hoodie + lunch too! Once we got there parking was quite a challenge - took awhile to find a spot because everyone was apparently out shopping as well. Parked and went inside - first stop was Primark (similar to Ragstock meets Urban Outfitters) where everyone is swarming like mad trying to find bargain deals on clothes. Thankfully Craig didn't go far as it was a complete zoo! - Sadly all the hoodies were nearly gone as they are pushing out summer clothes. So we continued our hunt and went to a trendy shop called SuperDry. I saw great hoodies but they were starting out at £50 which I thought was very expensive then I saw the word SALE - I tried on many sizes but found a bargain Orange one for £30. Afterwards we went to Starbucks and enjoyed some coffee/chai latte.  We then had a late lunch at Wagamama. Left to go home. Watched TV. Had some garlic naan bread and went to bed.

SideNote: Sorry this blog post is delayed but the internet went down Saturday evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment