Wednesday 30 January 2013

January 30 2013

Wow I can't believe January is almost over! This month has flown by so fast. all is going well with my temp job - I work with 3 nice ladies at the DSU (Durham Student Union) I am still looking for FT work. I wanted to share some photos with my readers of my weekend and week On Sunday Craig and I went to Whitburn to a local coffee shop a coworker of his suggested. It was a very lovely day - and we walked along the beach.

Afterwards we went to Argos (like a giant walmart but you look at a catalog first and write down the code and they find it) - so I have started Yoga. I got a great deal on a NIKE mat which was 24.99 - now 12.99. Craig took this snapshot of me.

I am not resting really - just following instructions from my Yoga App


 Sunday Meal by Chef Craigy B
Venison with sweet potato fries, onions and homemade bread



 Craigy B in his fleece jacket (from my parents)


Bargain deal for 18 rolls of toilet paper - only 7 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment