Friday 18 January 2013

Friday January 18 2013

The weekend is here! Though I have to admit it was really hard waking up today because I slept so good! Yep I went to bed early and slept like an angel :D
Packed my lunch - finished getting ready for work and left the house (Craig is so sweet he actually drops me off so I don't have to freeze at the bus stop). After I got on and off the bus I decided to stop in Durham city centre for a beverage - yes a Chair Latte - so predictable right? Well I am not a fan of coffee or tea.

Arrived 20 minutes early to work so I went into an empty room at the Union and relaxed.

Work went alright - Claire is sick so we had to do more work (which is fine as I am still learning)

Highlights of today: Coin Counter! One of the parts about Finance Office is we take charity buckets and count the coins for societies etc.  So that kept me busy this morning.

Processing Society Pay In slips

Processing Society Expense forms

Then Lunch of course! I have decided I know have a healthy lunch!
pickles(gherkins in the UK), some carrots with hummus and some crackers + bottle of water.

I was able to get off work early as Stacy had to go home during the afternoon and I was done with all my work by 4:45

After I took the bus home - I put in 2 stuffed peppers in the oven (which after 30 minutes burnt but were still edible) - did a load of wash and now I am blogging and watching tv.

Craig isn't in tonight as he is working doing some various computer patching gig and won't be back til 2am.

So one of the nice things is he gave me permission to have the heating on til I go to bed :D which means my fingers won't go cold :D





No comments:

Post a Comment