Saturday 16 March 2013

Movie Week/end

Hi Everyone!
I am splitting this blog post into two sections - 1) to let you know of my review of the new Disney Wizard of Oz film and 2) what I did today (Saturday)

The new Wizard of Oz film was in 3D - and thankfully Craigy B had extra glasses so we didn't have to pay extra money. In all I enjoyed the film! I knew James Franco would be in it and that made me happy - But Michelle Williams from Dawson's Creek I didn't know was in it along with Mila Kunis.
I would give the movie a B - I'd see it again but it wasn't a favorite of mine that I would go out and purchase on DVD.


Saturday 
Today I got up early because I had a stuffy nose - so I couldn't sleep any longer so decided to put away the dishes.  I also put the trash/recycling out - very organized me :D  Then Craig woke up and turned on SKY to watch the qualifying for F1 - in Australia today and apparently it was quite rainy so it has been postponed til midnight tonight - I don't know if I will manage to stay awake but I know he will be! Then the F1 actual race is on at 4:30am Sunday if all goes well weather wise. I took a shower and lounged around for a bit. We left the house at 9 for the Metro Centre - I asked him if we could go last night as I wanted to get a 2nd interview outfit (since my last day at work was Friday - and I am looking for new work) We spent around 4 1/2 hours wandering around - bought stylish tops/pants and skirt (will post photos tomorrow) all CRAIG chose! Yes women! not only does he cook, drive a sports car, bake etc - he is also great with fashion! I went to the Body Shop to buy body butter for my legs  2 for only 10 pounds :D - and I treated Craig to a nice lunch at Gourmet Kitchen Burger - I had Camembert & Cranberry grilled Chicken Burger with salad, mayo & relish and Craig ordered the Mint Lamb with Homemade mint relish, salad & mayo - along we had onion rings and skinny fries.
We did a little more shopping and I bought a nice aqua color bath mat.

I then started to get a bit tired of shopping and told Craig I didn't want to go back to the house.
We looked at movie listings and went to a great film! I really recommend it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment