Thursday 21 March 2013

**Minneapolis Bound**

Hello faithful readers! I'm always amazed people are actually intrigued in what I write :)  to give everyone a summary I finished my contract job at Durham Student Union last - it was sad but I know there are so many opportunities out there for me! But bless Gordon, a porter (we say security guard) brought in a chocolate cake for me and Deborah (it washer last day too.) Since becoming unemployed I talked to my mom and she said his oil be a great opportunity to go home as my grandma isn't well.

So in the last few days I've been packing (only hand luggage) , exchanging money, and understanding Craig's order I must fulfill - get a Microsoft  Surface Pro 128gb.

Also I hope in my trip back I can reconnect with friends.

It was really hard saying see you soon to Craig (really nice he took today off + came inside with e to have a Starbucks!) I think I mentioned before he recently had his passport renewed - yep! I was hoping to take him to Msp in May but I know next time he will come.

Though I'm quite he traveler now! Connections don't bother me and I don't really get lost in airports now :)

On one last note: Amsterdam airport is gorgeous! Yes it's quite big but really nice food court and furniture.

K I'm signing off! More blogs to come

No comments:

Post a Comment