Saturday 23 March 2013

How Gender Roles Have Changed in Society

A few weeks ago while watching Craig bake I felt inspired to write a post how gender roles have changed in society. Ok I can't remember the 60's or 70's but from books the main role for women were to only housewives + cook etc. I always thought that was demeaning to women - I mean they get treated like an object and have no choice.

At 29 I feel pretty good and confident :) I can cook, bake, clean, etc! But since I've been living with Craig I have such motivation in helping him out around the house :) I mean my cooking skills aren't great but you could say I'm his assistant chef :)

Though the hard part is he also bakes really yummy cakes and breads! So. Try to limit it only to sampling.

Craig is like superman sprinkled with Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry 's sweetness with Russell Brand's quirkiness plus Gok Wan fashion taste! (But Craig is straight!)

No comments:

Post a Comment