Thursday 21 March 2013

A is for Aisle

I really love flying! I don't really get jet lagged between UK and US. I get excited even at looking at airfares and entering the airport and just knowing I'm flying and you're not! (I'm really not bad!) on all flights I'm always able to get my seat of choice - the aisle seat! Well on my first journey from Newcastle Amsterdam I was no problem but when i got on the MSP flight I'm stuck with another girl in the middle seat with two men on the outside. This whole trip from Amsterdam I have been going bonkers - delta you make me feel like a crushed sardine! Not cool at all! Plus the video tv remote wasn't working for me :(

But best part - getting a yummy veggie sandwich and chocolate sundae in a cup mmm (I usually don't eat airline food)
Let's hope April 1 (no joke!) from MSP to Paris hen Newcastle goes smooth!

One last note: I was impressed with my flight on KLM - very friendly flight attendants, they give you. Choice of a free or a savory food item, and they even showed connection times on their monitors on the flight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment