Monday 18 March 2013

Soaring High!

Hello friends - thanks for following about my adventure to pursue my dream to live and work in England. It has been challenging but I have succeeded.  I wanted to share a story of a friend of mine. Her daughter has a dream - not like mine but wants to be the first astronaut to fly to Mars in 2030 - and she has really been active going to space camps, etc.

"I wanted to share an exciting project with you that I have been a part of. Astronaut Abby is a 15 year old who aspires to be the first astronaut to Mars. She has recently been invited by her mentor Astronaut Luca Parmitano to attend his first launch into space. Abby will attend this Russian Soyuz Launch on May 28 as one of his VIP guests. Abby has decided she would like to share this experience with as many kids as possible to ignite passion towards space travel, STEM and dreaming through a series of classroom web chats and visits." 

Please show your support by helping out Abby! I have and wish her luck! If I can make my dream possible - Abby can too! But she needs your support!

Please visit her project at: http://www.rockethub.com/projects/22119
and website at: http://astronautabby.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment