Sunday 24 March 2013

Fun Day Sunday

Hello Readers! Before I moved to England I was a nanny for the most amazing family ever! for Marissa who was just entering the 1st grade - I helped her with homework and would drop her off at school daily. Since I have left I have stayed in contact with her and Lindsey (her sister) via iMessage and me sending postcards.  When I come back home for a visit I always love to take the girls out.  I passed the idea to their mother we could either go to the Pet Expo downtown or the Macy's flower show. So here I am (hardly slept much) but I get to the house at 9am and Lindsey doesn't really want to go (which is fine) but Marissa suggested we stay local so we saw The Croods - I knew nothing about this film apart from Nicolas Cage's voice was for one of the characters.

So we hopped into Whitey (my car) and drove to the 10:10am 3D showing.  I had a really great time! Great story line - I was a bit teary at some parts.  After the movie we went to Breadsmith and had a treat.

Here are some photos of Marissa and I and also with Lindsey

 These girls are totally awesome!


Marissa and I
Lindsey, me and Marissa








No comments:

Post a Comment