Sunday 16 September 2012

Sunday September 16 2012

Hello again friends! Nothing really exciting to report this Sunday. Craig and I just relaxed around the house. I finished one of the books I bought last week :D and Craig finished a book on his Kindle. Someday I think I will invest my money in a Kindle - I love everything digital but I really like holding an actual real book in my hands. I guess I am still 'old school' just how I enjoy reading newspapers as well. As many people don't know (except Craig and my parents) that I have an interview for Christmas casual work at Royal Mail this week - which I know is only PT but it is an opportunity Craig says. As my dad has clearly stated that isn't going to be enough. So I told Craig about this and he understands so he helped me create a timeline/deadline. Here is the picture:
This is my 3 month plan with deadline date of December 17th. So I have 88 days to find a job!
I really hope I can find something. I would love to stay in the NorthEast ideally but who knows.
I just have to really watch my money but apply, apply, apply!

If any of my friends - blog readers know of any work opportunities that fit my job skill set please pass along the details. I really want to make this work!


Oh and thanks to Craig for making a yummy dinner tonight as well! We had burgers mmmmf and I also want to send out my apology to Craig for stealing part of his lunch today - it was a delicious omelet baked in the oven :D




One last thing - yesterday I went to London (as I had 1 day left on my rail pass to use up before September 17) to meet up with a Twitter friend of mine. We have been talking constantly because both of us are looking for a job - there is an age gap but I swear she is my sister from another mother. This is Kate - my best friend!


Also Craig and I watched Cedar Rapids - such a great film!




No comments:

Post a Comment