Thursday 20 September 2012

September 20th 2012

Hello friends! ::waves:: Sorry I haven't posted recently since I set my deadline timeline of when to come home if it all goes belly up.   I have around 85 days til December 17th - Craig helped set that date. So I have been pushing my job skills up a notch and trying to stay focused - ok I admit it that I so wanted to burst into tears on Sunday - but I am remaining POSITIVE. Also this week I have been working on an opportunity involving a social media strategy for where Craig works - I am very excited and hope they see they need Katie Little :D

I wanted to share with you that I have secured a 2 week temp job at Durham University - this is a stepping stone I know but I feel great about it.


Oh and did I say its 2 months til my birthday? Eeek! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment