Sunday 9 September 2012

Recap September 8 2012

Greetings friends! The first weekend has started of September. This is a short recap of Saturday - so not in real time unfortunately. As mentioned earlier this week I have started my fitness routine -so I started off by getting dressed and made a smoothie (OJ+banana+mango+ice) - drank half of a glass then went for my morning jog.  It is quite pretty as I go past so many fields + see lots of horses. Came back and finished off the smoothie.  Did some job searching and surfed online. Craig mentioned that lunch would be around 2pm so at 1 I decided to go for my 2nd jog journey (as he was going to watch F1 racing) - I walked the same way in the morning - but took a turn into Rainton Meadows. I will have to bring my camera next time but it is so tranquil and gorgeous!   I wanted to go see more but thought I should head back. Once I walked inside I could smell something was cooking - Craig really surprises me! He is a Fantastic chef! Most of the nights he cooks and I clean up - but I am always on my own for lunch during the day which isn't a huge problem. I learn so much by watching him prepare veggies, meats etc. Today for lunch we had homemade tomato topped with homemade croutons - basil and diced pancetta.  See picture below:
Then for the afternoon Craig made cupcakes - and boy are they YUMMY!


Then for dinner we had Pork Medallions with Apple reduction with rice and asparagus (I normally don't eat much 'green' veggies but tonight I made an effort and ATE IT ALL)

We then curled up on the couch and watched Saint Trinians on Film 4 on TV.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment