Thursday 13 September 2012

Recap September 12 2012

Greetings friends! ::stretch:: good morning to everyone. This is a recap of Wednesday.
To make a quick summary of my day:
  • Continued on with my job hunt - now also applying for receptionist positions. Got an email from Royal Mail re: Christmas Data Entry Casual Work- that they want me to come to their assessment day - so I have to reserve a time slot for that (when they fix the system as their are technical issues with it)
  • Kept good with my 2-3x a day jog/walk exercise plan around West Rainton
  • Made a stir fry for lunch (I really need to figure out other creative lunch options I think hehe)
  • Had leftovers from Tuesday evening - Chicken Korma with rice mmmm for dinner with Craig
  • Today also Orange Wednesday! YAY! Craig and I went to Cineworld and saw the new Adam Sandler film. Super funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment