Saturday 25 August 2012

August 25 2012

Hey friends! The weekend is here - Woohoo! and I really can't believe how fast August has flown by. Just a recap about my Friday as always I focused my jobhunting on applying with Universities and hospitals.  A little before noon I registered myself with the local surgery (doctor's office) here in West Rainton - sort of odd for a new patient I guess they want me to pee in a cup before I come to my first appointment on September 5th. I then went for a walk in the afternoon - and when Craig got home we drover to Sunderland to find the NHS walk in centre - which was a goose chase because the Sat Nav actually brought us to the right address but we couldn't find it.  So we just decided to go to another location BunnyHill Primary Centre. This was really quite easy just walked in and registered myself - a nurse took my vital signs and then I had to wait to see a doctor.  I explained that I had a sore throat earlier in the week and the swelling has completely gone down on my left gland but my right gland is still swollen. They immediately wanted to look inside my mouth and noticed the problem that I had a virus (trying to keep out the gross words for my readers so I don't make anyone feel nausea) - I was then prescribed penecillan for 10 days and will just hope it all clears up.

Craig has been a real trooper for driving me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment